Blue Oak Academy is looking for dynamic, smart, talented, and passionate professionals to join our BOA family. Our small size and unique environment make the personality characteristics and knowledge base of each staff member critical for the success of our school. Because we see each employee as crucial, and because we understand the it is truly the people here that make the mission and vision come to life, we are careful and deliberate about whom we hire and how we develop our staff through training and support.
How to Apply
• Complete the Edjoin application
• Aide Substitutes, complete the Aide Substitute Hiring Packet
We use the following process to get to know our teacher applicants, and find just the right people to join The Academies' family:
• Evaluation of general qualifications and EdJoin application content
• Interview (applicants are asked to bring a portfolio or an artifact/"show & tell" item)
• Second Interview or Observation
Blue Oak Academy is proud to be able to offer our employees highly competitive salaries and benefits. Our strong financial management allows us to attract, retain, and fairly compensate a high quality staff.